Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Bright, Bold & Fabulous Makeup Collaboration.

Welcome Guys,
This is an oldy but a goldy Collaberation I wanted to re-post it as i adore this look so much and i love jade so enjoy.

Recently Over on my youtube channel I had the amazing opportunity to do a bright fun and outrages Collaboration with the beautiful Jade  from MakeMeStunning . This was my very first collab & It was super fun I loved it!

I Did This Pretty Cool Toned Rainbow Eyes Using The NEW UD 'Electrics' Palette (Review Coming Soon) This Palette Is insanely bright and richly pigmented! I adored this look so much!


       



The Beautiful Jade Created A 'Warm Toned Rainbow Eye's" Using Sugar Pill Shadows! Jade Always Does Wonderful Makeup Thats So Stunning!

Jade's video will be linked below as well so please head over to youtube and watch this amazing lady! These Colours are so pretty and I adore that pink sugar pill shade I need this in my collection!


Head Over To Jade's & My Channel To See How We Created These Bright Rainbow Eyes! 

This Is My Video On Beautybutterfly89



MakeMeStunning Collab Video!





Thank you for stoping by and checking out my website!

Have a wonder day/night wherever you are in the world!

Love Stevie xoxox ♥ }i{

No comments:

Post a Comment